Terms and Conditions
- A $10 registration fee is included in all course fees.
- Once registered, students are automatically enrolled and should report to first class.
- When day school is cancelled for weather or holidays, the Community School is also cancelled. However, when day school has half-day or in-service day, the Community School will meet.
- Refunds will be given less the non-refundable $25 processing fee for a class student cancels by 4 pm on the last day of daytime in-school registration. Thereafter, there are no refunds. However, full refunds will be given for classes cancelled by the Community School.
- A returned check fee of $25 will be charged.
- Any information and/or advice, either expressed or implied, in any Falmouth Community School course is that of the instructor.
- Falmouth Community School courses are designed to be educational in nature and are not intended to serve as the basis and/or rationale for any decisions on the part of students.